You are watching: How many fruit loops are in a box
So I had actually it all plan out (or so i thought.) Each college student would acquire a hundred’s chart and fill it up v 100 Fruit Loops. I would certainly tie one Fruit Loop come the finish of each string for this reason the students might just pull their Fruit Loops off and also onto their necklace. Easy sufficient right? Wrong. Here’s what ns did not realize!
1. Fruit Loops are not always open in the middle! Seriously! therefore I had to tell the children to just push those aside and also get ones with a nice open up middle.
2. Don’t permit your string to go off your table. I had actually several necklaces stepped ~ above or squished due to the fact that kids just had actually them laying on their laps or even on the floor (yuck… good thing they acquired stepped on therefore they did not eat cereal from the floor!)
3. Ns requested plenty of boxes… I used only 3 because that a course of 24. Now I have a totality cabinet FILLED through Fruit Loops!
4. The tips of the strings will fray. So I had actually to role tape top top the end of every student’s string. This is usually what ns did the whole time kids were making your necklaces… addressing tape on string. At some point I figured to placed a small knot at the end of the string and then the tape. The knot maintained the cable from comes apart.
5. Fruit Loops will be EVERYWHERE! because this took double as lengthy as i planned, we had to walk to art and computers in the middle. (I seriously assumed they might get it excellent in 45 minutes.) for this reason in the time, a few students finished and got to wear theirs. Once the students bite them, someones fifty percent the Fruit Loop falls on the ground…. Not great in the hallway and computer lab! keep in mind to self – they stay in the class or in a Ziploc bag to take it home! Actually… next time they deserve to bag it and take that home!
Overall… the was a fun task and my students REALLY enjoyed it! If girlfriend don’t have actually a 100’s chart, below is one for free of course! Click here for her freebie!
See more: Best Answer: What Does Baking Powder Taste Like ? What Does Baking Soda Taste Like
I understand that if I had actually done this before I could have much better prepared myself… had actually the ice on the string, instructed mine students to save them ~ above the tables, and given castle a baggie. I constantly say this… “Next year i will execute that so differently!” mine own discovering curve ns guess!