After following the guide you will know exactly how to add any tune to etc Hero because that the PC. This is the fastest and also easiest method. This method covers all chart varieties including songs with GH3+ enabled modifications, like tapping sections.
You are watching: How to add songs to guitar hero 3
1 – Setup the latest variation of GHTCP+
2 – Download a custom song
3 – usage GHTCP to include a song
4 – playing the song
Guitar Hero update – version 1.3
Guitar Hero Three regulate Panel
Update etc Hero 3 pc to variation 1.3 prior to installing etc Hero Three control Panel (GHTCP). The variation of GHTCP provided allows for straightforward importing of charts v GH3+ modifications, like tapping sections and charts with over 4000 notes. After installation GHTCP, open up the program and also refer to the image listed below for the initial set-up.
1. Select record > open game settings
2. Choose your language
3. Pick Yes
Note: utilizing Guitar Hero Three regulate Panel will corrupt her save game file. If you have actually previous high scores friend can ago up your conserve game file which is situated in Documents/Aspyr/Guitar Hero III/Save (optional)
For her convenience and for this tutorial, you can download the well-known custom tune “Black Hole” here.
Black feet – by Schmutz06
Download much more Guitar Hero custom Songs from the yellowcomic.com tradition Songs database.
What are these files?
These space the music and also chart documents to add to the game.song.ini – track information paper for phase shift/frets ~ above fire.ogg record – audio.chart file – keep in mind chart.mid document – note chart because that phase shift/frets top top fire
It is best to start by developing a new setlist and a tier before including Guitar Hero practice Songs. To do that, push the “Create Setlist” button in GHTCP. You need to go into a title because that the setlist and the tier. From there click “apply tier changes” and also “apply setlist changes”. You have the right to then begin dragging songs from the tune list end to the tier songs list. As soon as you have added songs, press the “=” button next come default unlocked songs, so that they room unlocked and also accessible.
Note: shot to not exceed about 95 songs every setlist, it can crash the game
Adding a song
I’m using the custom tune “Black Hole” in this example. The steps below go into information on the screenshots shown. Describe them if you desire to know much more about the various functions in GHTCP.
1. Add > New Song (shortcut alt+n)
2. Song Data. get in the song name first, without any spaces. This is the surname which GHTCP uses, not just how it will appear in the game. Click the “…” to add the audio and chart files. “Audio Type” relates to how plenty of audio monitor you have. A solitary Track is standard. Usage the .ogg paper for the guitar Track and the .chart document for the chart. Using other audio file formats, favor .mp3 can lead to audio sync problems.
3. Song Properties space auto populated, it isn’t needed to readjust these settings. Friend can add a year (add one an are before beginning the year). The hammer-on value deserve to be changed to make common charts every strum notes, or every hammer-on notes. The offset have the right to be changed to fix audio sync issues, for part songs. As soon as you click “apply” the song will be added to your track list.
4. Drag the newly added song indigenous the track list come the tier songs list. Be certain to push the “=” button next come “default unlocked songs”. This will certainly ensure that the track is unlocked as soon as you pack the game. Pick file and also then “execute actions” (shortcut ctrl+alt+s). Select yes to confirm.
5. The execute actions crate will show the progress. You can add more than one song at a time.
See more: Why Do Amish Not Have Mustaches ? Why Do Amish Men Shave Their Mustaches
It will take longer relying on how countless songs you are adding.