This write-up is component of the collection Top 5 Spanish Slang indigenous Searched on Google whereby we attribute a complete list instances for:
1. Spanish slang for friend2. Spanish slang for weed3. Spanish slang for white person4. Spanish slang for cool5. Spanish slang for girl
Spanish slang because that friend is the very first suggestion that Google offers you as soon as you form in the expression “Spanish slang for” in the search box. So, permit me tell you that there room a most words. For example, the Diccionario de Americanismos list 140 terms! i did my research using all the sources of mine Spanish slang library and here is a list of a great amount that Spanish words provided in Latin America to describe a close friend or dude. Every in one place!
Amigo is the common generic translation for friend in Spanish and also from that word friend can gain some sport such together amigazo, amigocho (Mexico), amigui (Chile) and amigucho. But if you desire to blend with locals, girlfriend should consider some words native this list:
53 instances of Spanish Slang for Friend
1. Acere: Cuba
2. Alero: This is the Spanish word because that “eaves,” but can median friend in Guatemala, Honduras and also El Salvador.
You are watching: How you say friend in spanish
3. Bonco: the is offered in Cuba to refer to a close friend or also attractive men
4. Bróder or brother: Venezuela, Peru, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic and also Ecuador usage the Spanish adaption bróder, but Puerto Rico and Bolivia usage the English “brother” according to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
5. Broster: from words “brother” in Peru
6. Buey: This is the Spanish because that “ox,” however also means friend in Mexico and Nicaragua.
7. Cabro: Costa Rica
8. Cabrón: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and also Nicaragua.
9. Carnal: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and Venezuela.
10. Causa: Peru
11. Chamo: Venezuela
12. Chero: Honduras and also El Salvador
13. Choche or chochera: Peru
14. Chómpiras: Mexico
15. Cobio: Cuba
16. Collera: a team of nearby friends in Peru
17. Compa: it is a convulsion from compañero and it is provided in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and also Costa Rica.
18. Coño de madre: Venezuela
19. Consorte: Cuba, Puerto Rico
20. Cuaderno: Mexico
21. Cuadro: Colombia
22. Cuate: i though the this was a Mexican just word, however it surprised me the it is likewise used in Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Bolivia and also Paraguay follow to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
23. Cúmbila: Cuba
24. Diablo: supplied in Venezuela (among gangs)
25. Ecobio: Cuba
26. El mío: Venezuela
27. Fren: Panama. Indigenous the English “friend.”
28. Gallada: Peru, Colombia
29. Gancho: This word method “hook” in Spanish, but it is offered in Chile together “friend” or “buddy.”
30. Gauche: Venezuela
31. Gomía: This indigenous is developed by changing the syllable order of “amigo” in Argentina.
32. Güey: In Mexico provided as a noun is “friend,” however it also can be used as an interjection come express surprise
33. Hermano or hermana: This one is used almost in every Latin America: Guatemala, Panama, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Honduras, Nicaragua, Chile and less provided in Costa Rica.
34. Llave, llavería or llavero: Colombia
35. Llave: Dominican Republic, Venezuela and also North the Colombia
36. Mae: Costa Rica
37. Manito: Nicaragua and also Dominican Republic, Mexico
38. Mano: Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia and Panama.
39. ñaño or ñaña: Peru and also Northwest the Argentina
40. ñero or ñera: It is short for compañero or compañera and is provided in Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Venezuela and Colombia (North and also Southwest)
41. Pana fuerte: Puerto Rico
42. Pana: Mexico, Panama, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia (West), Honduras, El Salvador and also Nicaragua.
43. Panadería: Venezuela
44. Panaful: Dominican Republic
45. Panita: Puerto Rico and Ecuador
46. Parce: Colombia
47. Parcero: Colombia and Ecuador
48. Pasiero: Panama
49. Pata: Cuba, Peru, Boliva (Souhwest) and Chile
50. Primo: Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica and also Eastern Boliva
51. Vale: phibìc of Colombia and Venezuela
52. Won: from words “huevón” in Peru.
53. Yunta: Nicaragua, Cuba, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela and also Peru
There room plenty of an ext words, however I think this perform will offer you a an excellent taste from all over Latin America. If you desire to know much more Spanish slang because that friend inspect the speak Latino online thesaurus here.
See more: Triangle With Three Lines Of Symmetry, How Many Lines Of Symmetry Does A Triangle Have
In the next write-ups of this collection The height 5 Spanish Slang native Searched top top Google ns will offer you the perform for weed, white person, cool and also girl.