Golf cars should be tuned increase annually, based on use (125 come 150 hours of use). Tune up kits frequently include an air filter, spark plugs, fuel filters, and an oil filter where applicable. These room high undertake items and replacing them have to be a component of the regimen maintenance that the golf cart. Listed below we have detailed some valuable information as soon as preforming tune-ups on your 2-cycle or 4-cycle golf cart.
General 4-Cycle Information
The engine oil for every 4-cycle models is 30 weight, non-detergent. All usage a spark plug gap of .028 to .030. Your valve mediate is 0.04 come 0.05 once the engine is cold and the piston is rotated come TDC. Gas golf carts usage 80 come 90 weight gear oil in the differential.
Cart Model details information
EZ-GO Marathon (2 cycle)
- 1oz that 2 bicycle oil (blue or green) come one gallon that gas (up come 2oz to a gallon ~ rebuild) - Differential capacity is 10oz 30 weight oil (3pg, 89-93 supplies 80 come 90 weight) - Spark plug is NGK-BP4HS - uses a canister layout air filter
EZ-GO TXT (295 and also 350cc)
- 44oz engine oil capacity - Differential oil capacity is no specified, fill until it runs out of the to fill hole - Spark plug is a NGK BP5ES - 290cc provides a panel format air filter - 350cc uses a canister format air filter
Yamaha G1 (2-cycle)
- 1oz of 2 cycle oil (blue or green) come one gallon that gas (up come 2oz come a gallon ~ rebuild) - Differential oil is filled come the bottom that the inspect plug - Spark plug is an NGK-BP5HS - Canister layout air filter with shroud
Yamaha G14, 16, 20, 21
- 32oz oil capacity - Differential oil volume is .85 quarts Spark plug is one NGK BPR4ES0 for g16-21 Spark plug is a NGK BPR2E-S0 for G14 G16 -21 use a panel layout air filter - G14 provides a canister style air filter
- 1 quart engine oil volume - 1.85qt differential oil volume - Spark plug is a NGK-BPR4ES0 - supplies a panel format air filter